jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

real time to stop controlling the homeostasis

real time to stop controlling the homeostasis
 
        It is time for reality check

We are using as human cattle, I repeat a thousand times. Actual time are changing our physiology brew computer data, all this is done because it is industrialized creating electromagnetic auras in our body, the reason our remote study homeostasis.
They must violate our most sacred temple, the body, and use it as a testing ground.
The field test is computerized, I guess thanks to nanotechnology.

Now I explain an example in other .......................................... ................................................


An example of how we betray the truth, hate and self-importance.


If I say I'm being treated like a baby in this photo.


 I'm equally ignored, denigrated, the abused, the tortured and hated by people who behave with me as if I was not human and was not respectable life.That every time I cringe with bioresonance quantified, I feel just as dead, I can defend killing porqu eno ... no longer ask you to help me, because the people are very real bitch. Just to defend myself.This baby is bound and lifeless, expression of happiness for having nacido.Asi me that when I do decide to deform my face, and causing me a lot of light inside the eyes, lest I sleep or rest.
1) They use the devices created with complex mathematical algorithms that create sensoperception ghost in our electromagnetic field, created by man, the aura is not natural.Y is possible by creating a mechanical quantified operational computer program for it with things that I have not yet learned.
2) I know that!, And sell it, and that people of supreme social importance is used to create an evoked potential on the human psyche, and create a stimulus ... which resulted in an individual's response, and thanks this response, Mr. or Mrs. important will have a "college paper" d experimental ecaracter serve for a mummy choose science which is the individual's behavior.
3) Then, imagine how I feel I can, knowing this and experiencing things like:I modified the face, as OIS, you can change the face gently, to create the virtual relaidad on your monitor, of a given trace. That is what I perceive in my face, can be traced remotely, and be seen on a monitor.Still, as I can trace, with my second attention, according telemetry psychotronic, they may do so with the same device that sends the order to the electromagnetic field, which is in my face. And laugh and have fun like children.
Not if you understand:
I transformed the face, emulating a pig, swelling lips, should be created in the same way that makes people have no recent memory, neuronal depolarization.
There is a moment called resting potential, at this point you can strain the information and dominate nature muscle.


 Posthypnotic effect is like that yesterday in a chapter of a series of aliens (file x) explained, that I will tell you:

......... establishing a post-hypnotic suggestion, which creates an induced programmed behavior, which is created by a post-hypnotic suggestion, which led to commit an act unconscious conscious state.



                                                What I want to explain all this stuff?

That by neuronal depolarization, and even muscle myofibrils depolarization creates a state of stop time in normal physiology and our computer data is entered.

When introducing computer data virtually to change this reality of the electromagnetic spectrum sensopercepctiva creates an illusion in my face.
The system does not understand because he does not discern the body system is like computer programs, binary ... But if you enter through an order ooperativa quantified teelportacion complex shaped ... on algorithms that give way mateaticos a three-dimensional ...

Then you create the sensoperception ghost in our electromagnetic field


The individually targeted we are putting sticks in the wheels to each other, without going too far to say that after I felt like that baby died, I scorn, saying I had no idea how you can feel a person suffering the war ... etc ...



Judge ye what I say, I'm trying to tell me what I'm finding out patiently, I will stay very calmly if I want to be useful ... This is the glue. in this society if you are a victim deseperas and paralytic, screaming and crying helps demand worldwide, are not well regarded.

If I survive, this is known from hell .......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario