miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

People want the minimum power to help someone in need and their environment

People want the minimum power to help someone in need and their environmentSince I got the psychic rape with RF and quantified bioresonance apparatus that upset me psychically and physically my body and my life, so audible in September 2009, in Vilanova i la Geltru (Barcelona) .... I sought help human and humanitarian ...Nothing at all ................. a disaster for society of people who have their custody renunicado MORE VALUABLE their health.It confuses freedom with minimal power over our environment that gives us life.I do not agree with anyone, I do not agree with anything, I'm not responsible, I want and demand that the government charge AHGA, report you to the police should take care of it, go away from home and live quiet is their karma (in another life must be a bastard) I think this more spiritual beings but will not say because it's ugly ...The case is:`Leave me alone! That will start to play Barca .....
                          
I have to go put flowers to the Buddha of Compassion.
                          
I should make food for my family.
                          
My spirits that I also have nerve-wracking, and look at me I'm strong
                          
I'm good and you do not, that's why God has punished ....Anything, anything is a Non ajustificacion acquaint themselves with what is happening in your own neighborhood or town, lest it happen to you, and you want or you want.

                        
AUTHORITYThe power is a right, because who can exercise it holds against certain people to fulfill certain duties. Legally entitling him to do certain things.The power is a power, because who can normally holds use of force exercised. So usually attributed to some authority.The power is a must, because the person who holds it is obliged to exercise, and you can not refuse

As people have rights and obligations, and we can demand of our desire to see us us and our cause.
Mind control victims have the right to demand our freedom, because there are ways we can do in our society, starting with our collective will and continuing social laws to which we can appeal.
Señoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ay Oh my GOD! But the church dealt with. The duty, that we do not know or do not remember what it is.

As a community of people, not cavemen featherless bipeds, we have a duty to report anything that bothers us or our fellow aperjudicar pued from the moment we learned and we conscientesd and dangerous reality.


But unfortunately the Sphinx learns just who you are when something surprises you humanly beyond yourself ... no help ..

I received Knowledge help but people in their "salsa milchenson" physically not want to help, this is a problem that should not have raised well in preparing the great universal plan for making us all transhuman.

For one qeu not know the story, I knew the dinner menu of Einstein in 1923 (Barcelona) for a physical genius who made it known to the world by an article, emma sallent sent me your article.
In questioning the real mesage dishes, he questioned why put these titles as if fuerna Messages encrypted in time / space.
At the end of the menu, says science a priori, this is a proposal to make a synthetic judgment a priori grounds.
It's difficult for him to read it first, but that's the key to mind control desemascarar, planned by people of high rank through quantum physics and spirituality of pot.
A synthetic judgment a priori, we think that behind communicate that information as relevant and clear there is more information to be hidden .. Discover it says ...


Since I found that I learned that I have the chance to find out, and exercise my powers as a free human being ....

With professors and cultural beings from other dimensions who know and do nothing just having fun with friends presumientdo that are above the common people!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario